What is the correct spelling for SPOTES?
This word (Spotes) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for SPOTES
- Spores In both cases the sweet fluid attracts insects which disperse the spores.
- Sports He ought to be encouraged to engage in those sports wherein the greatest number of muscles are brought into play.
- spades In arts, this Eskimo can give cards and spades to every European who has visited him.
- spits Having arrived at the designated house, the steward gave orders for the provisions, the furnaces were lighted, and spits turned; and if the Emperor alighted and partook of the repast prepared, the provisions which had been consumed were immediately replaced as far as possible, and the carriages filled again with poultry, pastry, etc.
- spouts Sometimes, when the Tisch's hateful mouth spouts honeyed platitudes, I ask myself whether the affair with Henry wasn't, after all, a flower-covered pit dug for me by my enemies.
58 words made from the letters SPOTES
3 letter words made from SPOTES:eos, est, ops, opt, pes, pet, poe, pot, pst, sep, set, sop, sos, sot, sse, stp, toe, top, tss.
4 letter words made from SPOTES:epos, esop, opet, peso, pest, peto, poet, pose, post, pots, sept, seso, sets, sops, spot, sspe, step, stop, teso, tope, tops, toss.
5 letter words made from SPOTES:essop, estos, pests, poets, poses, posse, poste, posts, potes, septs, speos, spets, spots, steps, stoep, stops, toses.