What is the correct spelling for SPREAKS?
This word (Spreaks) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for SPREAKS
- specks I observed specks on my nails, and as they grew up, so did I calculate time."
- sprays Truly, the child's light fingers were like butterflies, as she walked beside the road, reaching up to touch the hanging sprays of its bordering willows, or caressing the tiny flowers that sprang up along the footpath.
- spreads When it passes the western extremity of the Salt Range the river spreads out into a wide lake-like expanse of waters.
- speaks He is sure that she who speaks thus will do all in her power to make a return for the happiness which she has been given.
- sprigs This same palm will to-morrow be distributed over London, and those who buy sprigs of it by the Bank will know nothing of the blue-eyed boy who gathered it, and the murmuring river by which it grew.
- streaks There the timber, over-head, came like streaks across me; and all I wanted was to lack, and none to tell me anything.
- sprats S Smoky Sandwich and Sturgeon-smoked Sandwich Skin some juicy little, jolly little sprats, lay on thin rye, or a slice of miniature-loaf rye studded with caraway, spread with sweet butter and cover with a slice of smoked cheese.