What is the correct spelling for SPREDAS?
This word (Spredas) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for SPREDAS
- spread Rip off comfort and tear long spread Rip off every strand of hair from more than mi head – Bedroom Bounty Hunter by shaggy
- sprites I thought the haunts of men and sprites to flee And far from every human habitation Find solace for my grief mid desolation.
- Spores Since old soil is often full of fungous spores left by previous crops, it is the wisest plan to use sterilized soil for the seed-bed.
- speeds The various motions of the machine are as follows: There are 16 speeds of work table, 8 with the single, and the same with the back gear.
- sprees But nowadays certain "sprees," as he called them, left him fairly exhausted.
- sprays There's a big root here as all this live wood sprung out of, an' if th' old wood's cut off an' it's dug round, an' took care of there'll be-" he stopped and lifted his face to look up at the climbing and hanging sprays above him-"there'll be a fountain o' roses here this summer."
- spreads Quite abruptly a broad plateau spreads out before him.
- spades We had spades and pick-axes in the waggon, so, taking one of each, I commenced my melancholy task near the banks of a stream.
- sprouts And, growing close to the house, were slender sprouts of birch and willow, each of which leaned forward as if to say, "I am just the thing to lick a boy with," and such a sprout as one of these, especially the willow, does, under proper conditions, so embrace one's shoulders and curl about one's legs and make itself familiar.
- SPARES "My dear Edwin," returned Wallace, "there are many impetuous spirits in Scotland who need the lesson I now enforce upon you; and they will be brought to maintain the law of honor when they see that their regent spares not its slightest violation, even when committed by his best beloved friend.
- SPIRES At six o'clock the following morning, we took our places in the coach for Lachine, and our fears of the plague greatly diminished as we left the spires of Montreal in the distance.
119 words made from the letters SPREDAS
3 letter words made from SPREDAS:ade, adp, ape, apr, are, arp, asp, ass, das, des, dre, ear, edp, epa, era, esr, pad, par, pas, pea, per, pes, pre, psa, rad, rap, ras, red, rep, res, sad, sap, sea, sep, spa, sse.
4 letter words made from SPREDAS:adps, aper, apse, ards, ares, arse, dare, dear, depr, pads, pare, pass, pear, prae, raed, rape, raps, rase, rasp, read, reap, sade, saps, sard, sear, seas, spar, sspe.
5 letter words made from SPREDAS:apsed, arsed, asper, assed, dares, darse, dears, deras, desra, drape, draps, drass, dress, essad, essar, pader, padre, pards, pares, parse, paser, pases, passe, peard, peras, pesar, pesra, prade, prads, praed, preas, preda, press, raped, rases, rasps, reads, reaps, repas, sader, sades, saper, sarde, sared, sears, sepad, seras, serpa, spade, spaer, spare, spars, spead, spear, speas.