What is the correct spelling for SPRIGN?
This word (Sprign) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for SPRIGN
- sparing She's given hours and hours to you and your future; but of course you couldn't risk sparing a week -" "But!...
- sparring Reach after reach, bend after bend, grunting, snoring, toiling, sparring over bars, bucking the currents, dodging the snags, went the snub-nosed steamers-brave little steamers!
- spin So I let crazy take a spin Then I let crazy settle in – Crazy by Tori Amos
- sprig A white surcoat with the red lion of St. George upon it covered his broad chest, while a sprig of new-plucked furze at the side of his steel cap gave a touch of gaiety to his grim war-worn clothes.
- spring As they passed out into the bright spring daylight again a change seemed to come over Davia.
- springy She is just like moss, so soft and yet so springy; so comfortable, and yet you dare not take too much liberty with her.
- sprint 13. He sprang forward the instant the pistol cracked, since the start of a sprint is very important, and one cannot overdo the practicing of it.
- spurring He has no scruples as to the wickedness of spurring on a wearied people to a conflict with Europe.
- Spearing He saw the Indians spearing salmon out of the Columbia River; "can them," he said, and it started a great industry that is still under way.
- Sprang This went on for a good hour, till Grey was in despair; when suddenly Mrs Bolter sprang to her feet, red now with excitement, as she pointed through the window.
- Sprung There seemed to be twice as many people as there had been before, as though they had sprung from the ground.
- springs Fed by many hidden springs it was a still, smooth body of water in the bowl of the hills; it looked cool and deep and had its own air of mystery; in its ancient bosom it may have hidden bones or gold.
40 words made from the letters SPRIGN
3 letter words made from SPRIGN:gin, gnp, gsr, irs, nig, nip, pig, pin, psi, rig, rip, sin, sip, sir.
4 letter words made from SPRIGN:gipn, gnsr, grin, grip, gris, ings, nips, ping, pins, prig, ring, rips, sign, sing, snip, spin.
5 letter words made from SPRIGN:girns, grins, pings, pirns, prigs, pring, rings, sprig, sprin, sring.