What is the correct spelling for SPRINE?
This word (Sprine) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for SPRINE
- prone To the digger with a machete at his lungs and he's prone, He can barely stand but ready to stand up for his own, – Stopping All Stations by Hilltop Hoods
- spain They half-agreed to give up Spain-they had after all been there before-so that Waterlow might take the girl in hand without delay, the moment he had knocked off his present work.
- sparing Be not sparing of it, for I am not so; but go, and rejoice thy master with intelligence on which depends all his hopes."
- sparring "Mental exercise--brain-sparring," rejoined Dalzell.
- spin And even when Rick did open up, he would spin some kind of yarn that would throw them off the trail.
- spine His nerves were leaping, his heart in his throat, his spine of water.
- spiny And those that were so unfortunate as to find themselves caught by him and held fast in his long, spiny feet had only a very slight chance of getting away from him.
- spire It was covered with common drapery below; but the top was bright, and towered like a spire above the man's head.