What is the correct spelling for SPRING11?
This word (Spring11) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for SPRING11
- sparing I undeceived him, and begged him for the future to be a little more sparing of his advice.
- sparring The sparring continued some moments.
- sprig "I have been recommended to stop at a little inn called the 'Holly Sprig,'" I replied.
- spring She thought of the spring, so long past, when she had first come into this sweet land, and it seemed like another time, another life, another person.
- springy It could scarcely be called running now, for with less than a mile to go it became a question with each one of them whether they could stay on their feet long enough to finish and their pace was a slow jog that was little like the springy gait with which they had started out.
- sprint Then sprint as hard as you can!
- spurring "You'll answer whether I put the question civilly or not," cried the fellow, raising his whip and spurring his horse on towards Dan, on which I brought my rifle to bear on the man, exclaiming- "If you touch my brother, I'll shoot you, as sure as you're a living man."
- spying I knew Joe's mother was spying on us, but I didn't care.
- string Will Duty's apron string hold up under the strain, or will it break with me?
- Spearing As he has been known to eat three thousand ants for a meal, we see how much easier this is than spearing them one by one.
- Sprang He sprang to his feet and listened eagerly.
- Sprung He had sprung to his feet in a trembling excitement as the Queen had sprung to hers.
- springs It was blessed with several clear, pure springs, its only blessing.