What is the correct spelling for SPRIUNG?
This word (Spriung) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for SPRIUNG
- sparing Clem had the obvious advantage of being able to ridicule the Hewetts' poverty, and did so without sparing.
- spring Once, as a friend: this fixed a day in spring To come and touch my hand . . . a simple thing, – Sonnet XXVIII by Elizabeth Barrett Browning
- springy His trot was as smooth and springy as the gallop of most horses, and when she let him run over a few level stretches, it was as if she had suddenly been taken up from the earth on wings.
- strung I was strung up too tightly by that time.
- Sprang Cal sprang to his feet, and put his arms around the other man's shoulders.
- Sprung From them another religion has sprung.
- springs It contained the names of all the water-holes from Alice Springs to Oodnadatta.