What is the correct spelling for SPRUN?
This word (Sprun) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for SPRUN
- prune Prune only to keep the tree low and regular.
- soprano Nor were matters set straight until a high soprano voice was heard singing: 'Buy, buy, who will buy roses of me?
- span The principle is the one used in railroad bridges and roofs of great span, and our own experience with them, having built and tested all the gates here illustrated, is, that they possess very decided merits.
- sparing Everything was known, and there was no possibility of sparing Lady Ongar's name.
- spin "Now, sit down and spin the yarn.
- sporran I would wager he has a copy of Burns in his sporran, and has quoted him half a dozen times to the grim Celt who is walking with him.
- sprain A man may sprain his ankle, and certainly will knock his head.
- spring So Robert Robin led his family down to the White Spring.
- springy He crossed the springy meadow at a jog-trot.
- sprint Then, over Luxembourg, I put all my energies into a magnificent sprint and won the race by three and a half broom lengths.
- spry But now there bain't no more need for you to hold back your steps, going slow and heavy when you might run spry and light.
- spurn But he had not the means to employ a detective to find Berene; and he was not sure that, if found, she might not spurn him.
- Sprang I sprang up, thinking he was about to faint.
- Sprung "Don't fancy you shall escape me now, my good friend," I cried out, as I sprung from the roof to the ground, with one jump, and hurried after the great unknown into the coffee-room.
- Spun Its light shone on a yard and a half of exquisitely fine hair, like spun gold, that caressed his shoulder and descended down one arm.
- PRON 1. To talk idly, or in a nonsensical manner, S. pron.