What is the correct spelling for SQARES?
This word (Sqares) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for SQARES
- scare True that there Your the one that hide scare – Little Boys by Lauryn Hill
- square The square was empty.
- squared He tossed his head like a young lion, and squared off.
- Scarves The hot weather had continued late into September and showed no signs of breaking yet, and it would be agreeable to her and acutely painful to others that just at the end of the summer she should appear in a perfectly new costume, before the days of jumpers and heavy skirts and large woollen scarves came in.
- shares It's fair and right, since things have come out as they have, that they should have their shares.
- Squarer This was one of those large black flies-a little blue underneath-not like meat flies, but bigger and squarer, that go to the ivy.
- Squires That her loss of the St. John property, the succession of Percival's father, were unexpected by the villagers and squires around, and perhaps set down to the caprice of Sir Miles, or to an intellect impaired by apoplectic attacks, it was not likely that he should have heard.
- Scars When they were well, poor Anne's face was not at all what it had been-it was full of large scars and deep marks, that would not come out; and when she went to look in the glass, she gave a loud scream.
- sires Many of the trees were there when the houses were built, while others have replaced their worthy sires and contribute a bit of landscape picturing that adds much to the attractiveness of the home.
- secures And the Serpent gasped in reply: One the kiss to us secures: Give us ours, and we are yours.
- snares No, I did not forget what was due to my father's guests; on the contrary, I consider it due to them to save them, if I can, from the snares that I see set for them.
- sores After about two weeks of water fasting, John counted up the total of his sores.
- sages I think it must be so, else why, years after, Do we retrace And mix with shadowy, recollected laughter Thoughts of that face; Seen, yet unseen, beaming across the ages, Brimful of fun And wit and wisdom, baffling all the sages Under the sun?
- squares When this had been done the order came: "Skirmishers, form into company squares to resist enemy's cavalry."
- cares "If he cares it will not be hard.
- scares But when I think about a plane taking off with those particular seventy-three people aboard it really scares me.
- SABRES All the front-rank men are armed with lance and sabre-the rear ranks have sabres only.
- SPARES Nature spares no pains to make things beautiful, for beauty is nourishing.