What is the correct spelling for SQEAKS?
This word (Sqeaks) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for SQEAKS
- squeaky Whenever I talk about it, my voice becomes squeaky .
- specks Very distinct but very distant the shouting of a numerous crowd of people; and now, like the tiniest and faintest of specks , lights could be seen dancing about on the shore, while all at once, one star, a vivid blue star, burst out, burning clear and bright for a few minutes, making Dick gaze wonderingly ashore.
- seeks He finds no worth in a religion which seeks to work from within to without, which aims at transforming character, and thus transforming the world.
- squabs Practically, she had come, looked and turned away to the contemplation of scrambled eggs with truffles, followed by squabs .
- speaks Thus, though departed, he yet speaks , and his influence is not lost.
- sneaks And the yellow sneaks !
- squaws "How are the squaws and wigwams?
- soaks "There you are," said Robb, turning to the cash-book man; "that's the kind of things the bank soaks you for.