What is the correct spelling for SQITCH?
This word (Sqitch) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for SQITCH
- scorch "And yet your sister," he said, getting a little further away from the fire which had begun to scorch him unpleasantly, "is to be the wife of the Master."
- scotch The merchants in Lerwick will not buy a Scotch shawl from me.
- sketch Looking up from her sketch she saw that her husband had fallen asleep, and stayed to gaze at him thoughtfully.
- sketchy Treat yourself to an election riot, a railway collision and a subway explosion, all in one evening, and you will get a rather sketchy idea of what we aimed at.
- smirch I am the heir of a noble house that yields no jot to any Carleton; and my comrade here is a freeman of England with no smirch on his name.
- snitch The gunmen, of course, hate a snitch worse than poison.
- squash But since I met Hubbard Squash , I was impressed for the first time that the word represented a real substance.