What is the correct spelling for SQUADRAN?
This word (Squadran) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for SQUADRAN
- quatrain 22. 428 As heads obviously belongs to this second line of the quatrain, from which some copyist has removed it to the fourth.
- squadron In the year 1898 the royal naval forces in Australian waters make a squadron, under the command of a rear-admiral, consisting of 17 ships.
- sumatran In 1343 a Sumatran prince named Adityavarman, who was apparently a vassal of Madjapahit, erected an image of Manjusri at Tjandi Djago and in 1375 one of Amoghapasa.
- Squaring Here came a pretty little imitation of Mars raising his chin and squaring his shoulders as he walked off.
- squadrons Munford's squadrons, still leading the way, dashed upon the village.