What is the correct spelling for SQUED?
This word (Squed) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for SQUED
- quid "Thanky, sir," chorussed the men, and pipes were quickly produced by all save Dick, who helped himself to a fresh quid.
- scud I'd hate to scud under bare poles.
- seed It wuz a sight to see the crowd that stood before that from mornin' till night, and you ask ten folks what impressed 'em the most at the Fair, and more'n half on 'em would most likely say that it wuz that seed picter in the Illinois Buildin'.
- squad I pushed as hard as I could, and then found I was pushing against horses, and that a whole squad of troop horses had been shoved in there for the night, so I had to make my entry under their noses and behind their heels.
- squared Her advice was always good, and a talk with her left him with shoulders squared, mentally, and almost happy.
- squat "Push off," she said; and, taking her place in the prow, she raised her face to the cool blue sky, and turned once more to that West whose voice had called from her cradle, but, with some strange perversity of fate, her heart drew back to the squat stockade slowly fading into the distance.
- squid He proposed to put Bobby ashore, and approach the squid alone; but Bobby would not listen.
- suede Her hands, she recalled, were clad in thin suede gloves.
- suet Mr. Killigrew was a thin, pale man, not at all the typical prosperous merchant, with a skin like the shiny outside of a cold suet pudding, a high wall of forehead, and the thin-lipped mouth of a lawyer.