What is the correct spelling for SQUEIZE?
This word (Squeize) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for SQUEIZE
- quiz Now and then he will stop and have a little quiz to hold attention.
- seize He then demanded, "Should I go to England, would the English seize me and beat me?"
- size They will fit her very well; her feet are the same size as mine were."
- squeeze She was so delighted at the effect he had achieved for her that she gave him an affectionate squeeze of the arm.
- squeezer Duck, Bombay, 146 canvass-back, 95 jugged, with oysters, 46 Rouen, 87 -squeezer, 93
- squire "You'll have great comfort in 'em, Squire.
- suez It lay midway between the cultivated delta on the west and what is now the Suez Canal on the east.
- Squeezed She reached over and squeezed my hand.
- Squires Once when I was pausing at the lists, to rest after my merry toil, and was handing back my helmet to one of my squires, my attention was attracted by a female figure of great beauty, who was standing richly attired on one of the galleries allotted to spectators."
- Susie Then she bent over her friend, and said: "Do not be alarmed, Susie; you are now safe and well, and so is your husband.
- squeezes "Oh, my dear honey! what can you expect of a poor, weak, he-man? He looks down on her as if he enjoyed being loved and worshipped and praised and prayed to, and he squeezes of her hand up to his mouth as if he'd like to have eaten it!"
- seizes Hardly arrived before he seizes upon 'Madam Lucrezia.