What is the correct spelling for SQUIRELL?
This word (Squirell) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for SQUIRELL
- squall The foot of Ludlow touched the deck of the Coquette, at the instant the weight of the squall fell upon her sails.
- square The game wasn't square.
- squarely Meet him squarely and hear what he has to say.
- squeal Without further word or look he lashed the stallion; the animal broke away with a squeal, and Prophet Eli's "ding-swingle" disappeared down the tote road in a swirl of snow.
- squire "I don't think you understand me, Squire Pope," he said.
- squirrel And when that old squirrel had thought out a thing seriously he was pretty likely to put it into words.
- surely Surely Claude will come now!