What is the correct spelling for SQUIRRED?
This word (Squirred) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for SQUIRRED
- scarred The face of the earth and the field of human history are scarred with the thunderbolts of His displeasure. Amistad was a whip, the truth was feathered and tarred Memories erased and burned and scarred – No Shelter by rage against the machine
- slurred He had slurred the first statement; this one was characteristically deliberate.
- squared "'Just as soon as this blows over and I get squared away.
- squire "It's the squire himself," he said.
- squirrel I cannot to this day see a squirrel without emotion and affectionate remembrance of "Bob."
- stirred There was something that stirred in my heart-a thing which you will not understand.
- sugared Immediately Matilda requested to have the worth of those cents in sugared-almonds; and with her little packages went into the street again.
- Spurred It was difficult to preserve one's balance, keep the way on, and shoot, all at the same time; but, spurred by necessity, I somehow did it.
- Squirmed Again Jack struggled and squirmed, but the ropes would not give an inch.
- Squirted Several methods of making squirted filaments of a variety of materials, of which about thirty are specified.
- scurried Strange creatures of the night scurried or wriggled across wall and floor.