What is the correct spelling for SQUIRRL?
This word (Squirrl) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for SQUIRRL
- quarrel Did you have a quarrel with him?
- scurry With the triple agility of health, youth, and indignation, I scurry away through the melancholy grass, and the heaped and fallen leaves, home.
- squall And as to fighting, just look here, my boy, what do you think of that for a scratch, which a wretch of a cat gave me because I took up her kitten and made it squall ?
- square Then I'll take the square ...."
- squarely Lorraine took a step forward, and for a moment the two women faced each other squarely .
- squeal She gave a little squeal .
- squire In appearance he was a country-squire on his way to town.
- squirrel When he reached his house he found Miss Squirrel anxiously looking out of the window, but when she saw him, she laughed and said, "I thought you were lost, dear Twinkle Tail!"
- Squarer She shut her eyes a moment for reflection, and then decided:-"Oh yes-certainly squarer-not a doubt of it!"