What is the correct spelling for SQWEEK?
This word (Sqweek) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for SQWEEK
- sewage The sewage in the liquid state is first placed in a reservoir, and at a certain temperature the germs grow very rapidly, and, of course, eat up the vegetable and animal matter until it is nearly all consumed.
- skewer A pain like the running in of a red-hot skewer was in Ellerey's arm, but not his sword arm, and the weapon flashed high in the air and fell with relentless force.
- squawk While they were thinking about it, in the next tree, for they were not a great pair to stay at home, you know, one of the youngsters, the female, gave an impatient squawk , spread her wings, and fell off her branch.
- swig Give me that dipper, you Jim Gates; I want another swig !
- SQQ Frederick the Great, History of, 235 sqq.