What is the correct spelling for SREAMS?
This word (Sreams) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for SREAMS
- Dreams And yet 'tis hard to quit the dreams Which haunt the unsuspicious soul, Where every nymph a goddess seems, Whose eyes through rays immortal roll; – To Romance by george gordon, lord byron
- seams I have met numerous individuals on our journeys who exhibited frightful scars from such encounters, the white seams of their wounds contrasting hideously with the dark colour of the rest of their bodies.
- screams He was aroused one night by loud screams coming from the hut occupied by this girl.
- rams At the report, the largest of the rams staggered and pitched forward, but recovered himself and disappeared over another ridge.
- streams Numerous smaller streams flow to the coast on both north and south.
- CREAMS After that the pilgrimage to Sneyd was punctuated with ice-creams.
- REAMS Cheap as are these journals, at twenty-five cents each, the sum total of the price paid for them by the consumers is about $700,000. The quantity of paper required for a single one of them is about 16,000 reams of double medium, being one tenth as much as has recently been given as the consumption of the whole newspaper press of Great Britain and Ireland.
48 words made from the letters SREAMS
3 letter words made from SREAMS:are, arm, ass, ear, era, esm, esr, mar, mes, mrs, ram, ras, rem, res, sam, sea, sse.
4 letter words made from SREAMS:ares, arms, arse, mare, mars, mass, mesa, mess, rams, rase, ream, same, seam, sear, seas.
5 letter words made from SREAMS:essar, marse, maser, mases, masse, mersa, mesas, mesra, rases, sames, seams, sears, semra, seram, seras, smear.