What is the correct spelling for SRIKING?
This word (Sriking) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for SRIKING
- pricking I could see her pricking up her ears again, but she said little this time, and I went on to tell her of Bolton's two talks with me.
- sacking The sacking of churches and throwing open of religious houses characterized proceedings here as elsewhere.
- seeking And it took the lad everything he had to keep the fire stokin' While in the sky to far away the rescue team were seekin' – The Martin Hartwell Story by Stompin' Tom Connors
- sinking Peter said, "Excuse me," and, after a glance at the envelope, opened the letter with a sinking sensation.
- Risking Yesterday, when I went to that neighbourhood, I saw four German soldiers who had come out into the open, rather risking death there than by staying in their dungeon.
- Slaking He remembered, he spoke only of sympathy, delight, pleasure-of his sense, as it were, of slaking some long-felt moral thirst at the well of her fresh feeling.
63 words made from the letters SRIKING
3 letter words made from SRIKING:gin, gsr, ink, irk, irs, kin, nig, rig, sin, sir, ski.
5 letter words made from SRIKING:ginks, giris, girns, gisin, grins, grisi, ignis, iring, ising, kingi, kings, kirin, kirns, kring, krini, nkisi, rings, rinks, risin, sikri, sinig, sirik, sirin, sring, srini.
4 letter words made from SRIKING:gisi, gnsr, grin, gris, iing, ikin, ingi, ings, inks, iris, irks, isik, kiir, king, kirn, kisi, krig, krin, nisi, ring, rink, risk, sign, siki, sing, sink, skin.