What is the correct spelling for SRIPED?
This word (Sriped) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for SRIPED
- draped The hills fall back on either side of you and lose their broken forms, becoming long slopes, draped thickly with the heavy brake-fern.
- raped The story was that the burgomaster's son shot him because he had raped his sister.
- ripped His anger ripped out unexpectedly, even to him.
- scraped Soot from the lamps, a result of bad housekeeping, which a proud Eskimo woman would not have tolerated for a minute, was scraped from the bone rafters about once a week.
- sloped These, too, at last almost came to an end; and she seemed to be climbing, slipping, and falling over rocks that sloped rapidly down to the river.
- striped At the fifth knock the house shook, and a red-faced maid with her shoulders veiled in a large damp towel passed hastily down the staircase and, slipping the catch, passed more hastily still upstairs again, affording the indignant captain a glimpse of a short striped skirt as it turned the landing.
- stripped Two or three persons, however, gathered round us, one of whom-the surgeon, I concluded-advised that we should be taken below, and stripped of our wet clothes, for our teeth were chattering with the cold.
- tripod They were on the extreme edge of the forest when the final decision was reached, MacFarlane leaning against a rock, the level and tripod tilted against his arm, Jack sitting on a fallen tree, the map spread out on his knees.
- Dripped Egg dripped from every part of his handsome black and white coat.
- Griped The man neglecting to perform the orders of the image was visited by it a second time, and his hands were then griped in such a manner that the marks remained some time after.
- Groped I groped toward the door, the doctor close at my elbow.
- Roped Whatever the Creator does for good or ill, He don't seem to bother about hitching folks together; He leaves that job to the fools that are roped in.
- Sapped She went to the open door and stood leaning against the casing, facing the cool outer darkness, her face hidden from them, her form sagging wearily, as if the struggle had sapped her whole strength.
- Sipped So we sipped our tea for awhile in silence.
- Sired The two bucks, Pasha and Dick, which were secured by C. P. Bailey from R. Cawood, were sired by the great buck Sam.
- Skipped In spite of the cigar, Helen and I skipped away, under a volley of Uncle Peter's winks, and sat down to talk things over.
- Slipped The boy nodded and slipped his tiny hand in hers.
- Tripped Patience Harrison said, as the child tripped across the row, and flung her arms round the waiting mother's neck.
- Sniped "I just got sniped when I was out, at night, with a wiring party," he said hurriedly.
- Snipped Lord Orrel had a bit of his left ear snipped off, and the president got a flesh wound just below the left shoulder.
- Soaped Now Dinah did not know but that Marcella had placed Raggedy in the clothes hamper to be washed, so she soaped Raggedy well and scrubbed her up and down over the rough wash-board.
- Sopped Andrew from beneath the bench lifted his sopped head, like a turtle, breathless.
- Sped Faster and faster the Sea Eagle sped over the waves, till her keel barely touched the tips of the swells.
- Spied I think it was the sense of being spied upon, and being alone-in this room-which got a bit on my nerves.
- Supped With some small idea of rallying the old villain, I mixed him a very stiff bumper of brandy, which he supped down out of my hand with the utmost avidity.
- Swiped She swiped her card in the reader next to the laboratory air lock and went in.
- seeped One by one the man attacked the other pieces marked with the name of MacNair, and as each cask was smashed, the whiskey gurgled and splashed and seeped into the ground.
- gripped Scarcely had he done so when the wolf sprang upon his back, and gripped hold of the skin.
71 words made from the letters SRIPED
4 letter words made from SRIPED:depr, dier, dips, dire, drip, dsei, eris, ides, pedi, peri, pied, pier, reid, ride, rids, ried, ries, ripe, rips, rise, side, sire.
3 letter words made from SRIPED:des, die, dip, dis, dre, edp, epi, esr, idp, ies, ire, irs, pei, per, pes, pid, pie, pre, psi, red, rep, res, rid, rip, sep, sip, sir.
5 letter words made from SRIPED:desir, dreis, dries, pedir, pedis, persi, pieds, pires, presi, pride, pries, prise, redis, reids, resid, rides, riped, seidr, siped, spide, spier, spire.