What is the correct spelling for SROTAL?
This word (Srotal) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for SROTAL
- bridal Just a word about the speeches at a bridal dinner.
- brutal They feel it, when it does come, with an angry distrust; they grow loud and brutal, in instinctive protest against it.
- marital The social grouping is supported by outside influences rather than internal organisation; neither blood kinship nor marital kinship is recognised; hostility to all other groups and from other groups is the basis of inter-groupal life.
- recital During the recital of this tale, Monroe stood looking at Barry and when he had finished his eyes were shining with tears.
- retail They set up political shops wherein to retail the article which they had thus manufactured.
- Gretel He slept soundly, so did Gretel.