What is the correct spelling for SRTAPS?
This word (Srtaps) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for SRTAPS
- steps Before they had gone a dozen steps she stopped.
- stops Wait till she stops," he warned, having given orders to that effect.
- stripes She wore something limp and transparent, of white, he thought, or pale, pale blue, like the sky, with faint stripes making her figure look more slender even than it was.
- straps Here they fastened the various straps together, and let them down.
- strips And now she began to wonder, for Fair Brother was running the way that she knew well-towards the tree from which she had cut the two strips of bark.
- serapes "You're quite right, I should have gone back to the battle of Cowpens long ago, and I'll just say this-since you asked me what I thought of him-that if he's descended from that John Mayrant who fought the Serapes under Paul Jones-" "He is!"
- satraps They had taken up their quarters at the foot of the walls with their baggage, mules, serving men, and all their train of satraps; and they made merry in their beautiful pearl-bordered tents, while the camp of the Mercenaries was now nothing but a heap of ruins in the plain.
46 words made from the letters SRTAPS
3 letter words made from SRTAPS:apr, apt, arp, art, asp, ass, atp, par, pas, pat, psa, pst, rap, ras, rat, sap, sat, spa, stp, tap, tar, tss.
4 letter words made from SRTAPS:arts, part, pass, past, prat, raps, rapt, rasp, saps, spar, spat, star, taps, tarp, trap, tsar.
5 letter words made from SRTAPS:parts, pasts, rasps, spars, spats, sprat, stars, strap.