What is the correct spelling for SRUFF?
This word (Sruff) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for SRUFF
- gruff A gruff voice in command was distinctly heard.
- riff This was the moment which the responsible Ministers of the Crown thought propitious to throw down the gauntlet to the overwhelming power of America rather than to face what the writer terms the "cabbage-headed riff-raff of the Plaza de la Cevada" of Madrid.
- ruff The feathers were of a glossy black hue, with a white ruff at the base of the neck.
- scoff They deny their parentage when they scoff at idealism.
- scruff All them Russians and them little Japs-we couldn't 'a' stopped 'em fightin'-the whole of us couldn't hev stopped 'em-not unless we'd 'a' took 'em by the scruff o' the neck and thrown 'em down and set on 'em-one apiece.
- scruffy Dalea albiflora, the whiteflower prairie clover or scruffy prairie clover, is a perennial subshrub or herb of the subfamily Faboideae in the Pea Family-(Fabaceae).