What is the correct spelling for SRUG?
This word (Srug) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for SRUG
- drug Still stupefied by the drug that I had taken, I could lazily wonder what had happened, and I could do no more. crawling like a thunder slug now it smells like a war drug – Here It Comes Slowly by Noir Desir
- rug Throckmorton was standing on the rug before the drawing-room fire, talking gravely with Mrs. Sherrard.
- shrug "Perhaps," he answered with a shrug.
- slug There was Murray, a regimental sergeant-major, his leg badly broken by the lead slug from a German Askari's rifle, ever the fore-most at the padre's services, chanting the responses and leading all the hymns.
- smug If anti-vivisectionists were animated by a great desire for morality, they would endeavour to reform our social condition, which is abominable and full of horrors; they would strive to impart into youth other notions than that of smug satisfaction with the present social conditions.
- snug As the artist was unusually prudent, and no genius, by which I mean he painted pictures which the public could understand, and therefore did buy, he left a snug little sum to his son.