What is the correct spelling for SSDF?
This word (Ssdf) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for SSDF
- sad There was a sad quietness in her expression, but there was no shrinking from him, and no distrust. The Wrong'd, the Poor, th'Opprest, the Sad, The Ruin'd, Malecontent, and Mad? – The Discontent by Anne Killigrew
- sade Lord Buckley In Concert, World Pacific, catalog # WP-1815, 1964Blowing His Mind (and yours too), World Pacific, catalog # WP-1849, 1966The Best of Lord Buckley, Elektra Records, catalog # EKS-74047, 1969The Bad Rapping of the Marquis De Sade, World Pacifi
- sd In August 2009, SD Entertainment and HIT Entertainment announced that they were working on a new CGI series called Angelina Ballerina: The Next Steps.
- self We have seen, as formerly noticed, that a child under the influence of conscience, has always a painful feeling of self-reproach, or remorse, after it has done wrong; and a delightful feeling of self-approval and joy, when it has done something that is praiseworthy. "I'll teach 'em a lesson", he said to his self As he proceeded to pull the lead from his shelf – Gone by Juelz Santana
- serf None of these writers belong to the aristocracy, and two of them-Tchekoff and Gorky-have come up from the masses: the former was the son of a serf, and the latter the son of a workingman.
- side So much so that when Rosalind, soon completed for the banqueting-board, looked into the adjoining room to see what progress Gerry was making, and why he was silent, she only saw the back of a powerful frame in its shirt-sleeves, and a pair of hands holding on each side an unbrushed head. We'll gae down by Clouden side, Thro' the hazels spreading wide, – Ca' The Yowes : Call The Ewes by Blackburn Fiona
- sids Co-sleeping can often be regarded as an unnecessary practice that can be associated with issues such as sudden infant death syndrome (SIDS).
- sod He touched not a morsel of food from the hour of the dropping of the sod on her coffin of ebony wood. As the marsh-hen secretly builds on the watery sod, Behold I will build me a nest on the greatness of God: – Hymns Of The Marshes. by Sidney Lanier
- soda His lamp-green-shaded because his vision was weak from over-work-some soda water and a spirit stand were awaiting him on the table, and a small mass of letters and papers was congregated in front of his chair. But Laudanum and soda, Lord Numb coda – The Byronic Man (Explicit) by cradle of filth
- surf The rest of the time the roaring surf held Minot's Ledge for its own.
- Sadr I then saw that my book, to be complete, should touch on the present situation in Persia, and accordingly I added two chapters which deal with the new Shah and his brothers, and the Sadr Azem and the succession.
- Sid In the first place, Beatrice Hill was saying to Sidney, "Oh, Sid, that Miss Seeley you had at the prom is a lovely girl.
- SF A near future SF short announced on Three Pound Brain, November 2015, and released in Midwest Studies in Philosophy.
- SDI The Attorney Registration and Disciplinary Commission of the Illinois Supreme Court, the state agency that regulates the conduct of attorneys in Illinois, investigated Burke and subpoenaed all records on SDI from the Illinois Department of Professional Re
- SPF International organization participation: ACP, AsDB, C, ESCAP, FAO, IBRD, ICAO, ICFTU, ICRM, IDA, IFC, IFRCS, ILO, IMF, Intelsat (nonsignatory user), ITU, OPCW, Sparteca, SPC, SPF, UN, UNESCO, UPU, WHO, WTrO (applicant)
- SST Under Kolesovs direction, the bureau designed turbojet engines for the Myasishchev M-50 Bounder experimental supersonic bomber, turbojets for the Tu-22 Blinder medium bomber, RD-36-35FVR lift engines for the Yak-38 Forger, RD-36-51A supersonic engines for
- SODS The sides of the building were logs and sods, and the roof was constructed of logs and pine boughs.