What is the correct spelling for SSEEN?
This word (Sseen) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for SSEEN
- e'en E'en now she and her maidens await thee at the fort."
- essen Murat, when occupying his new Duchy of Berg, pushed on his troops into the old Church lands of Essen and Werden.
- sane I'll take them all until you're sane enough to know what you're doing.
- sateen Even to sit where a woman has sat, especially with divaricated thighs, as though to grant the last favours, most especially with previously well uplifted white sateen coatpans.
- scene And she drew her, as she spoke, into the crowded salon, now already a scene of excited leave-taking.
- see Yes, yes; I see.
- seeing It matters more, for it's better-more worth going to, better worth seeing.
- seen Where have I seen you?
- seer No sound is heard, though the seer can see the weird silvery splash of the oars and the churning of the water at the bows of the boats as they shoot along.
- seine In January, 1889, after a fiercely contested and spectacular campaign, he was elected Deputy for the department of the Seine, containing the city of Paris, nerve-centre of France.
- sen If therefore your lordship will grant me the favour to let me resign the living unto him, and please to confer it on him, I shall always remain your lordship's most bounden, most grateful, and most obedient servant, Samuel Wesley, Sen.
- senna All these villages are situated in the midst of a sandy and desolate plain; a few mimosas, aloes, senna plants, and cactuses struggle for life in the burning sand.
- seven It had taken him exactly seven days to get his own consent to call here.
- sewn Some were in irons, one was sewn up in a sail cloth, and all had been cruelly treated.
- sheen Soon new celestial torches lighted the changing sheen of the snows.
- sin To have used Elizabeth as she had done was an added sin.
- sine We shrink from it as from any other change to the unknown, and also perhaps from an instinctive sense that the fear of death is a sine qua non for physical and moral progress, but the fear is like all else in life, a substantial thing which, if its foundations be dug about, is found to rest on a superstitious basis.
- sn Sn usually imply the nose, and what relates to it.
- sneer "I-" Without waiting for the witness to reply, the lawyer turned and looked at the jury and with a sneer, said: "That's all."
- son Is he your son?"
- sun Then when the sun comes out hot, we can lie by a bit, as we did yesterday.
- zen There is no difference at all between this and the Zen priest who, while attired in a resplendent brocaded robe, preaches to people on how to rid themselves of earthly passions.
- Essene Rejected by His Essene brethren among whom He first laboured-whose arguments against His purposed life of loving labour are summarised in the story of the temptation-because he carried to the people the spiritual wisdom that they regarded as their proudest and most secret treasure, and because His all-embracing love drew within its circle the outcast and the degraded-ever loving in the lowest as in the highest the Divine Self-He saw gathering round Him all too quickly the dark clouds of hatred and suspicion.
- Sean But nobody dared tell that to Sean O'Donohue!
- Sven Old Sven was moving fast.
- San So I spent a couple of months at the "San," and paid them something like a thousand dollars to tell me all they could about myself.