What is the correct spelling for SSTAGE?
This word (Sstage) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for SSTAGE
- postage She scrubbed her face violently with a handkerchief no bigger than a postage stamp.
- sage I pray thee, sage man, to Romara tell, For a guerdon, thy dreams,-sith, to me thou hast said No thanks that I rescued thy soul from the dead.
- stack I guess I stack up pretty fair as men go.
- stag "I've got a stag," he said, looking up with a good deal of satisfaction-or gratitude, perhaps?
- stage How perfectly awful the stage looks!
- staged Within twelve months of the date of publication it had appeared in almost every civilised language, and had been staged in New York, where it created a furore.
- stagger It may stagger and reel some time before going down.
- stagy In his imaginative work he let himself go mit holdem Irren and preferred to avoid artificial surprises and stagy contrasts.
- stake That would certainly drive a stake into the heart of her nursing career.
- stale Otherwise I go stale in mind and body....
- stare Won't he stare, when I tell him he's in a book?
- stark While we were speaking, Mr Saunders came in to say the boat was ready, and the cable hove short; but that, as it was still a stark calm, there was no chance at present of the brig getting under weigh.
- state This state of things could not go on.
- stave It was hard to stave off her pertinacious inquiry, but Virgie was able to tell her that negotiations were going on which might, or might not, lead to something.
- stodge Not yet did the Glugs, nor the Knight, Sir Stodge.
- stoke Luckily the water had not, as Frank had surmised, reached the fires, and though low there was enough pressure of steam to run the pumps till the boys were able to work in the stoke-hold.
- stooge I'm sure, however, that you won't offer any Plate D loads to Ordnance-in view of the temper of my boys and girls, and the number of people who heard your dumb stooge give you away, you won't dare to.
- wastage I endeavoured to ascertain what had been the amount of wastage, but I could arrive at no satisfactory conclusion.
- stages In the later stages of the disease the cattle cough, especially at night.
- stags Ay, and there's not a single hind with them-" "They're all stags?"
- stagier And when the winter time came round- "Season" 's a stagier phrase- The Am.
- stogie Judge Lampton, smoking a long, ragged stogie, jerked his feet down from among the dust-covered litter of ages upon his combination bookcase-desk.