What is the correct spelling for STA?
This word (Sta) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for STA
- eta It should be remarked, however, that [eta]([tau]) is not unaltered by all the substitutions we have considered; in fact
- sa But as I was sa ying, Miss Alice, now that Master David, and Lady May, and Miss Maubray, has left Lunnon, there's no one here to pay ye a visit, and ye'd be fairly buried alive here in Mortlake, and ye'll be better, and sa will we a', down at Arden, for a bit; and there's gentle folk down there as gude as ever rode in Lunnon streets, mayhap, and better; and mony a squire, that ony leddy in the land might be proud to marry, and not one but would be glad to match wi' an Arden. Sore de nantoka yaru shika nee sa Jikan da – Abayo, Kaze no Zanzou by Eastern Youth
- sat Doctor Lessing sat down again in his chair. "By God!" said Francis, "rightly done!" and he rose from where he sat: "No love," quoth he, "but vanity, sets love a task like that." – The Glove and The Lions by Leigh Hunt
- sea They do go in the sea , you know." foam of the sea! We tire of the flame of the meteor, before it can fade and flee; And the flame of the blue star of twilight, hung low – The White Birds by William Butler Yeats
- spa In the northern suburbs, not far from the spa -gardens, a new road had been opened: people told him that the City Council had decided to call it "Klaus Heinrich Strasse."
- stab I would rather play the knave and stab him in the back than have him live to be your lord.
- stag But when you get them about a deer-forest they are a still more intolerable nuisance; you are never safe; just as you are getting up to the stag , creeping along the course of a burn, perhaps, bang!
- star In the midst of this conversation I informed them that I thought I saw either a star or a light straight forward.
- stay So now you're all well out of it, and I want you to stay out.
- sty "I hope it won't turn into a pig-sty," Mr. Dallas replied, with a smile.
- ta Will you dance for us, oh, little Ta -la-pus?"
- SSA Bureau of Transportation Statistics (BTS)Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD)National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)National Center for Health Statistics (NCHS)National Science Foundation (NSF)Social Security Administration (SSA)
- SBA election results: percent of vote by party - SBA 72.2%, Action-Equilibre-Transparence 9.9%, Ensemble pour Saint-Barthelemy 7.9%, Tous Unis pour Saint-Barthelemy 9.9%; seats by party - SBA 16, Action-Equilibre-Transparence 1, Ensemble pour Saint-Barthelemy 1, Tous Unis pour Saint-Barthelemy 1
- Stan Stan did not see the cables or the tower go by; all he knew was that he was boring straight for a red-roofed building set on a knoll.
- ST Lower down there is a St . Francis painted by the Cavalier Manente.
- STA One side of this piazza is occupied by the Church of Sta .
- PTA note - formerly known as Preferential Trade Area for Eastern and Southern Africa (PTA) established - 5 November 1993 aim - recognizing, promoting and protecting fundamental human rights, commitment to the principles of liberty and rule of law, maintaining peace and stability through the promotion and strengthening of good neighborliness, commitment to peaceful settlement of disputes among member states members - (19) Burundi, Comoros, Democratic Republic of the Congo, Djibouti, Egypt, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Kenya, Libya, Madagascar, Malawi, Mauritius, Rwanda, Seychelles, Sudan, Swaziland, Uganda, Zambia, Zimbabwe
- SKA Frank and his Skunk Allstars is a ska punk band from Germany.
- STAT In an interview with Sports Illustrated, Yankees shortstop Derek Jeter criticized analysts who deny clutch hitting as a skill, stating: "You can take those stat guys and throw them out the window.
1 words made from the letters STA
3 letter words made from STA:sat.