What is the correct spelling for STAAN?
This word (Staan) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for STAAN
- satin Without waiting for his answer she ran lightly up the steps, the heels of her rose-coloured satin shoes twinkling in the light of the Commandant's lantern as he blundered after her.
- sedan He waited only a moment before he saw the long gray sedan as he had expected.
- stain We leave him, not without a stain upon his character, but with considerable regret in our minds."
- stein Charlotte von Stein regarded him with anger and indifference.
- stern "Go ahead," said Mr. Spokesly, looking back as he sat in the stern, "and make as little noise as you can."
- stun Arter he 'ad cooled down a bit, and I 'ad given 'im a few little pats on the shoulder, 'e made it forty-eight years old and fourteen stun.
- sudan In the Sudan to-day one may find evidences of the union of two classes of people.
- Stan Ten minutes later, with but a single officer now accompanying them, Tho Stan Drel, the terrestrial scientist, and the Talsonian scientist were inspecting the power installation.