What is the correct spelling for STACE?
This word (Stace) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for STACE
- space It is better to stand than to crowd yourself into a small space between those who are seated.
- stack The inevitable stack of modest enough but unpaid bills.
- stage There was a thrill for him each time that he passed a stage -door.
- stake And the penalty, of course, would be death-death at the stake .
- stale Luncheon now usually consists of cold meat, to a reasonable amount, stale bread, green meat, and a glass of ale.
- stance On December 18, 1765, the Virginia General Assembly confirmed the constitutional stance taken by its committee in July.
- stare The men regarded me with a stare , but seemed quite willing to sell a thing which was not their own, and for which they had no use.
- state State your reason in either case.
- stave When Fred emerged from the breaker a few paces behind Chunky he saw the boss waiting for him, and the latter said in a friendly tone: "It don't do you much good to be seen talkin' to me, for both men an' boys hate what are called bosses' pets; but we'll stave off this row till you get used to the ropes, when it's a case of taking care of yourself."
- stays But while I live she stays with me; the only way out of it is, that you ask me to your fine place in England.
- Stacy As Turner Stacy went out he turned and looked back.
- Stacey What is it, Stacey ?
- stars The sun, the moon, and stars , shine in silence.