What is the correct spelling for STACKES?
This word (Stackes) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for STACKES
- slacks Guarantee paper stacks, dips in - nautica slacks Y'all know who's the macks – Tha Business by mc eiht
- stack The wheels hummed a song as the train rolled along The black smoke came pouring from the stack The headlight a-gleam seemed to brighten his dream Of tomorrow when he'd be goin' back. – The Wreck of the Number Nine by jim reeves
- stacks "Call her back at once and make her shut that door," cried Miss Day thickly, from behind one of the long, dining-hall tables, on which were ranged stacks and piles of clean linen.
- staggers In this interminable wilderness 265 Of worlds, at whose immensity Even soaring fancy staggers , Here is thy fitting temple.
- stake So the sergeant said: "I'll stake my purse."
- stakes Only we never made much, as he couldn't afford high stakes .
- Staves Now, it so chanced that one of the holes I had cut through the staves had been made in the very middle of the swell, where the butt was thickest.
103 words made from the letters STACKES
3 letter words made from STACKES:ace, act, aec, ask, ass, ate, cat, cst, eat, ect, est, eta, etc, kea, sac, sat, sea, sec, set, sse, tea, tec, tss.
5 letter words made from STACKES:actes, asset, cakes, cases, casks, caste, casts, ceska, cesta, easts, ecast, estas, kaess, kaset, kaste, kates, keast, keats, ketas, sacks, sakes, saket, sasek, sates, sceat, seats, secta, sects, sekts, skate, skeat, skets, stack, staes, stake, steak, steck, tacke, tacks, takes, tasek, tasks, tasse, teaks, teska.
4 letter words made from STACKES:acts, asks, cake, case, cask, cast, cats, ceka, ckat, ckst, eaks, east, eats, ecks, ekta, etak, kcet, kesa, sack, saek, sake, saks, sate, scat, scet, seas, seat, sect, seta, sets, sket, tack, take, task, teak.