What is the correct spelling for STADGE?
This word (Stadge) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for STADGE
- sage They that have wrought the end unthought Be neither saint nor sage, But only men who did the work For which they drew the wage. – The Wage-Slaves by Rudyard Kipling
- sedge Opalescent berries resemble heaps of pearls, and the lemon stalks of marine sedge gleam like wedges of gold in the crystalline depths.
- stag If the stag has not become double-headed, he has, at least, learned to walk with either end in front; and this change in the Tory party has had a marked effect upon the position of the House of Lords.
- stage Faction and envy now are downright rage. Once a five-knotted whip there was, the stage: – On Sanazar's Being Honoured With Six hundred Duckets By The Clarissimi Of Venice, For Composing An Eligiack Hexastick Of The City. A Satyer by Richard Lovelace
- stagger A wild gust of wind nearly robbed him of his breath, and made him stagger .
- stake There'll be no tears at stake And no heart's gonna break – Let's Make Believe We're in Love by Unknown Author
- stages Like - about the way I take 'em through stages On different levels, peep the way it read on the gauges – Shoot For The Moon by Busta Rhymes
56 words made from the letters STADGE
3 letter words made from STADGE:ade, age, ate, dag, das, dat, des, dts, eat, est, eta, gad, gas, gat, get, sad, sag, sat, sea, set, tad, tag, tea, ted, teg.
4 letter words made from STADGE:aged, ages, date, east, eats, gate, geta, gets, sade, sage, sate, seat, seta, stag, tadg, tags.
5 letter words made from STADGE:dates, deats, degas, gades, gates, geats, saget, sated, sdate, stage, stead, tages, tased, teads, tsade.