What is the correct spelling for STADIES?
This word (Stadies) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for STADIES
- stairs To be sure they do; and he's another guess man from him below stairs .
- Tidies The "Ideal Honiton" is one of the prettiest laces made, and is very appropriate for tidies, doilies, squares and scarfs.
- Toadies The rich boy at school is followed by toadies.
- Sties Her terrors sway Her out of the nest's warm, busy ball, Whose plaintive cries start up as she flies In one blue stoop from out the sties Into the evening's empty hall.
- Studies Miss Mary Wilkins's studies of New England life are well known and appreciated in England, but the talent of Miss Sarah Orne Jewett is not sufficiently recognised.
- Studios I'm going over to the Studios now, and I've a notion I'll discover something."
- states I'ld go away and leave it and leave the country, if I had the money to get to the States .
- statues He was buried in the Swatjatorgorische cloister and statues have been erected to his honor at Petersburg, Moscow and many other cities throughout Russia.
- studs "Look hither," said he, "and I'll show you something," and therewith, moving to one side, disclosed a couple of traveling cases or small trunks with brass studs , so exactly like those that Sir John Malyoe had fetched aboard at Jamaica that Barnaby, putting this and that together, knew that they must be the same.
- STRIDES It was the dusk of evening when he reached home, and giving his horse into the care of a servant, he walked with rapid strides into the parlor, starting back as he saw Mabel Ross, who, for a few days past, had been visiting at Maple Grove.
- steadiest To my inquiries, the shopman replied that Dobri was the blacksmith of the place, and one of its best and steadiest workmen.
- steadier It was steadier than anything she knew.
- standees His carefully studied effects would reach the first rows in the orchestra first, and ripple in laughter back to the standees against the wall, and then with a fine resurgence come again to the rear orchestra seats, and so rise from gallery to gallery till it fell back, a cataract of applause from the topmost rows of seats.
- steadies He stops at the chair left by McComas in the middle of the terrace, and steadies himself for a moment by placing his hand on the back of it.
133 words made from the letters STADIES
3 letter words made from STADIES:ade, aid, ass, ate, das, dat, des, dia, die, dis, dit, dts, eat, est, eta, ida, ies, sad, sat, sea, set, sis, sit, sse, tad, tai, tea, ted, tia, tie, tss.
4 letter words made from STADIES:adit, aide, aids, daei, daie, dais, date, dias, diat, diet, disa, diss, dita, dsei, east, eats, edit, idea, ides, sade, sadi, said, sate, seas, seat, seta, sets, sida, side, sids, sise, sita, site, taei, tide, tied, ties.
5 letter words made from STADIES:adits, adsit, aesti, aides, aside, assed, asset, daise, dasti, dates, deats, deiss, deist, desai, diate, diest, disas, easts, edits, essad, essai, estai, estas, ieast, issed, sades, sadis, saedi, saeid, saied, saist, saite, sated, sates, satie, sdate, seats, sedai, sedia, sedis, seida, seita, sesia, setai, setia, sidea, sides, sisde, sista, siste, sitae, sites, staes, staid, stais, stasi, stead, steai, taide, tased, tasse, tassi, teads, tsade, tsadi.