What is the correct spelling for STAFFY?
This word (Staffy) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for STAFFY
- staff The servant of the Lord is standing between them with uplifted staff ."
- staffer It was plain to Andrew that Staffer had known, and no doubt approved, of the transaction between Williamson and Dick.
- stay The bolt fell not single, it pierced the slight form Of a child, too fragile to weather the storm; The summons that took her dear father away Seemed her young heart to break, she could not here stay , And now in deep slumber they side by side lay.
- stiff I do feel so stiff .
- stiffly The colonel bowed stiffly .
- stuff "'Oh, tell me all that kind of stuff if you like,' I protested good-humouredly.
- stuffy The garden smelt stuffy , but it was nice to be allowed to sit up when you felt really sleepy.
- taffy Now this is the picture that Taffy had drawn for him!
- Daffy "Is a new sort," corrected Daffy .
- staffs To us both it is important To prevent and bring to nought This engagement and betrothal; First to me, that he, my husband, Should not falsely wed another, Then to thee, that their two staffs Being united, their joined forces Should with overwhelming power Leave our doubtful victory hopeless.
- staffed Throughout the Aquitaines existence, its dining car was staffed by the Compagnie Internationale des Wagons-Lits (CIWL).