What is the correct spelling for STAG?
This word (Stag) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for STAG
- sag The second time there had been a slight sag.
- slag The slag tap is open most of the time, but the iron tap is opened only once in about six hours.
- snag He went at them systematically, however, only to run against a snag within the hour.
- stab "But if there is any chance that Seth will lose his grip on that rope-before he reaches the top and they stab him-shouldn't we wait and see if we can catch him?
- stag The Stag will strike, though," she added anxiously.
- stage But there appeared on the stage a new sort of Republican.