What is the correct spelling for STAGERD?
This word (Stagerd) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for STAGERD
- stacked Within a raised oval an eagle, very similar to that on the 1812 plate, carries an olive branch in its beak, three arrows in its right talon, and thunder bolts and lightning in its left talon; below, there is a trophy of stacked muskets, drum, flag, and shield.
- stag I also hunted the stag with the lance, on horseback; this sport is likewise very amusing, but, unfortunately, often attended with accidents.
- stage I'll tell you when it's your turn to come out on the stage.
- stagger The peril seemed so imminent that the men in their panic performed prodigious feats of strength-lifting and handling alone huge boxes, which at ordinary times, would stagger two men.
- staggers What my fortune will be in another fifty years staggers the imagination.