What is the correct spelling for STAIES?
This word (Staies) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for STAIES
- stairs Mangan saw them both down-stairs, and returned to Lionel's room.
- stakes Promptly they removed their own stakes , taking claims on both sides of his.
- stays Another prayer calls Mary the "mighty queen of heaven, the holy empress of the angels, the one who stays divine wrath."
- ties All his old ties are cut.
- Staves I had two boats and about thirty thousand staves, and so I loaded with them, and set out for New Orleans.
- Stiles When he was an old man, in 1790, President Stiles of Yale College took the freedom of interrogating him as to his religious faith.
- steadies We are on the frontiers of a region where the reason which steadies us in the practical conduct of life and guides us in an order with which we are familiar through age-old inheritances, has no value at all.
55 words made from the letters STAIES
5 letter words made from STAIES:aesti, asset, easts, essai, estai, estas, ieast, saist, saite, sates, satie, seats, seita, sesia, setai, setia, sista, siste, sitae, sites, staes, stais, stasi, steai, tasse, tassi.
3 letter words made from STAIES:ass, ate, eat, est, eta, ies, sat, sea, set, sis, sit, sse, tai, tea, tia, tie, tss.
4 letter words made from STAIES:east, eats, sate, seas, seat, seta, sets, sise, sita, site, taei, ties.