What is the correct spelling for STAIRT?
This word (Stairt) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for STAIRT
- satiety Divinatory Meanings: Weariness, disgust, aversion, imaginary vexations, as if the wine of this world had caused satiety only; another wine, as if a fairy gift, is now offered the wastrel, but he sees no consolation therein.
- satire This would account for a certain appearance of greater boldness and directness in the satire as well as for occasional various readings.
- staid Two days after I left town he want with a 'Love and Charity' scurschion up north, and he liked it so well in Baltymore, he staid thar.
- stair As it is, they rob me to a stair.
- stairs He walked to the head of the stairs and began to walk slowly down them.
- star "Yes, it would be nice to have a picture of Star, wouldn't it!
- start But so it was, about three hours before day in the morning I got up to make my start.
- starter I've been doing it for a dozen years, and all I ever got was a non-starter.
- state It is certainly a curious state of things altogether.
- starts "'I starts across to Yuba.
- STAT Bush nominated Collier to the United States District Court for the Northern District of Florida on July 24, 1991, to a new seat created by 104 Stat.