What is the correct spelling for STAITION?
This word (Staition) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for STAITION
- citation A citation for coming up with the essential clue in this case.
- gestation The adrenal type may not be able to respond with the necessary enlargement of its cortex which is normal for the needs of gestation.
- satiation Then, head low and thrust forward, he hulked slowly toward the remains of the dead fish from which but now he had retired in the disgust of satiation.
- satin Only this horse was a beautiful chestnut, with a coat like satin, and harness that must have cost more than carrier Brown's whole turn-out.
- sedation A doctor beside the chair was ready with an injection so smoothly and quickly that Dalton was under mild sedation almost before he was aware of the needle's sting.
- sedition And if to-day we write with higher hope, it is because the right to speak and the right to print has been partly freed from the fetters forged through long generations of intellectual prostration, and almost entirely freed from the statutory limitations which, under pretence of checking blasphemy and sedition, have really gagged honest speech against Pope and Emperor, against Church and Throne.
- situation So, then, you have a situation in view, Kate?
- stain Mrs. Farquhar will, no doubt, notice the stain, and I don't feel anxious to explain how it was done.
- stallion This Reve upon stallion sat, I wot.
- station I fish to Mr. Sandison at the station.
- stationer To have the whole of Shakespeare's Plays copied out by a law stationer would cost more than two hundred pounds, and every new copy would cost as much as the first.
- striation 1. It is really more scientific to repeat a quotation from a political speech correctly, or to pass on a story undistorted, than it is to know of the rings of Saturn or the striation of diatoms.
- tuition 18. Instruction, education, training, tuition.
- Stations Other instruments used about stations were also left.
- Stationed During the afternoon I slept, and at ten o'clock at night, I was stationed at the gate of the town through which she had to come.
- dis claimer