What is the correct spelling for STAIUM?
This word (Staium) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for STAIUM
- sam Old Sam Small, a man you may remember by name as a pal o' mine, got ill once, and, like most 'ealthy men who get a little something the matter with 'em, he made sure 'e was dying.
- satin Presently she returned, laughing, with the little white satin foot covering in her hand.
- satsuma She had put away the fine china, the solid silver knife and fork, the remnant of table damask, and the Satsuma cup.
- seam And she quickly ran up a seam on the machine.
- sodium The mineral compound of greatest importance perhaps is sodium chloride, or common salt.
- stadium The stadium leaped to their feet, as the Athenian landed by a bound at his rival's side.
- staid "Really it is I who have been silly this time; and he, staid and sensible.
- stain The stain was gone.
- stair They heard a heavy step on the stair.
- stairs "Yes; there's been no one below stairs for a fortnight.
- stammer Calhoun choked, he could only stammer his thanks.
- stamp They knew that the sentiment in Springfield and the country of which it was the center was in favor of the Union, and they wanted to stamp this out by terror.
- star He asked me to pay him a visit at the "Star Hotel," where he would give me some interesting information.
- statue "She don't cry," said the other, "but just sits there like a statue."
- stay But do not stay if you do not like.
- steam It's as if you got up a full head of steam, and then drew the fire.
- steamy The glass-panelled door opened widely, and a burly figure holding a torch, which flared up in the still, moist air, was outlined against the steamy waves of fog.
- stem The transition is completed in the lowest plants during a limited number of cell generations; in an individual of the higher plants on the same stem during the growth of a single year.
- stigma There is no compulsion to stay, no stigma on going.
- stir "I'll not stir from this spot.
- storm It looks at us through storm and night.
- accepted gladly