What is the correct spelling for STAKEN?
This word (Staken) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for STAKEN
- mistaken You must have been mistaken; perhaps you even dreamed it all.
- sateen Where do you purchase these sateen affairs?
- shaken I am not mistaken-I knew that I could never be mistaken if I heard that voice again, shaken, as it was that night, with rage and defiance-and fear!
- sicken A woman who knows that a week of living with a man would sicken him of her.
- slacken The line did not begin to slacken until midnight.
- stacked Lars Gunnarson turned to the huge pile of wares stacked beside him, prepared to go on with the auction.
- stage If the stage had not yet passed!
- staging A tantalizing mist, drawn as a curtain over the northern sea at midnight, had afforded curious advantages for celestial staging.
- stain It usually pays, however, to use paper, but this must be white, or else when bruised it will stain the heads.
- stake You mean about the new claim I'm going to stake?
- stakes It war enough for me to know they war a-comin', so I pulled up stakes and quit.
- stamen The part of a stamen which bears the pollen.
- stoker Hour after hour passed away, and the sugar-maker looked as hot and black as the stoker in a steam-boat.
- taken This cold does nothing for his brittle bones..he's shaking. Always put on hold that prison phone's always taken – Going Back to Rehab by Sage Francis
- token Check my anger, it's real, ain't no token I'll be satisfied only when your back's been broken – Rebel Warrior by Asian Dub Foundation
- Betaken Rotha had retreated to her room after breakfast and betaken herself to her appointed work.
- Stacking One evening, when Stephen was out in the shed at the back of the cabin stacking up some wood by the light of a candle stuck in a chink of the logs, Talbot and the girl were sitting idle on each side of the stove, and somehow, though Talbot seldom opened his lips on such matters, seldom in his life offered opinion or advice to others, they had now been speaking of her marriage, and Stephen's attitude towards her. Bars stay lean and cream keep stacking Dr. Suess cracking the beats with no slacking – R U Ready by salt-n-pepa
- Staked He had staked much on his estimate of the baronet's character, and awaited his reply with an anxiety of which his face gave no trace.
- Staking In the North it is rarely used in field culture, though often used in private gardens and by some market gardeners, and both staking or tying up and pruning are essential to the profitable growing of tomatoes under glass.
- Stan She was just beginning to forget about swallowed safety-pins, and poor luckless Stan, and guineas for her Nursing Home, and the prospect of presently having seven mouths, big and little, to feed-she was even beginning to cease to hear the clamour of the Bits in the room along the passage-when there came a ring at the bell. It's jack-of-all-trades Stan And Jerry the garbage man – The Boys In The Bright White Sportscar by trooper
- Starkey Farther from the rock Starkey was pressing Slightly and the twins hard.
- retaken If House Bartock allowed himself to be retaken, he would probably spend the remaining years of his life in solitary confinement.
- deservings Forsake me not now calling upon Thee, whom Thou preventedst before I called, and urgedst me with much variety of repeated calls, that I would hear Thee from afar, and be converted, and call upon Thee, that calledst after me; for Thou, Lord, blottedst out all my evil deservings, so as not to repay into my hands, wherewith I fell from Thee; and Thou hast prevented all my well deservings, so as to repay the work of Thy hands wherewith Thou madest me; because before I was, Thou wert; nor was I any thing, to which Thou mightest grant to be; and yet behold, I am, out of Thy goodness, preventing all this which Thou hast made me, and whereof Thou hast made me. For neither hadst Thou need of me, nor am I any such good, as to be helpful unto Thee, my Lord and God; not in serving Thee, as though Thou wouldest tire in working; or lest Thy power might be less, if lacking my service: nor cultivating Thy service, as a land, that must remain uncultivated, unless I cultivated Thee: but serving and worshipping Thee, that I might receive a well-being from Thee, from whom it comes, that I have a being capable of well-being.
100 words made from the letters STAKEN
5 letter words made from STAKEN:akens, asten, ekans, eskan, estan, etnas, kanes, kante, kants, kaset, kaste, katen, kates, keast, keats, kenta, kents, ketas, nates, netas, saket, sankt, senat, senka, senta, skane, skant, skate, skeat, snake, sneak, stake, steak, stena, taken, takes, tanke, tanks, tasek, teaks, tensa, teska, tesna.
3 letter words made from STAKEN:ane, ans, ant, ask, ate, eat, ent, est, eta, kea, ken, net, sat, sea, sen, set, tan, tea, ten.
4 letter words made from STAKEN:anek, ante, eaks, east, eats, ekta, enka, esna, etak, etna, kaen, kant, kean, kent, kesa, knst, kten, nask, nast, neak, neat, nest, nets, saek, sake, sane, sant, sate, seat, sent, seta, sket, take, tank, task, teak, tean, tsen.