What is the correct spelling for STAPER?
This word (Staper) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for STAPER
- sapper My man was a sapper with whom I had had a very slight acquaintance out in India, but he happened to be one of those good-natured creatures who never hesitate to bestir themselves or their friends to oblige a mere acquaintance: he asked if I had secured rooms, and on learning that I had not, insisted on telegraphing to his friend to do his best for me.
- stair In front is a short semicircular stair Of stone steps,-- some half score,-- – Bagman's Dog, The : Mr. Peters's Story by Richard Harris Barham
- star ``Of Waring!''---You? Oh, never star Was lost here but it rose afar! – Waring by Robert Browning
- stare Becomes a steely stare You'll know he's there – The Code of the Woosters by Unknown Author
- steep The cataracts blow their trumpets from the steep; No more shall grief of mine the season wrong; I hear the Echoes through the mountains throng, The Winds come to me from the fields of sleep, – Ode, On Intimations Of Immortality by William Wordsworth
- steer Whither should he steer?
- step She heard a step, and it almost surprised her.
- steppe At last they sank down among the woods and came to Oh's hut, and Oh went into his hut and left his horse outside on the steppe.
- stepper He was still a rather high, though slow, stepper-the latter from fixed preference.
- stop Do you always stop there?
- stopper It forms with the stopper a drinking horn, and without it a hunting horn.
- stupor At 9.20 stupor had passed away and consciousness was fully restored.
- super Alone in that room, whither he had last come secretly, brought by Beauvouloir to kiss his dying mother, he fancied that she lived again; he spoke to her, he listened to her, he drank from that spring that never faileth, and from which have flowed so many songs like the "Super flumina Babylonis."
- tape Moreover, Cable stated that his party would delay departure until Graydon's papers were passed upon and he was free from red tape restrictions.
- taper Of the administration of this fund he would appoint her superintendent, and if the spirit should move her she might kindle a taper even for him.
- tapir Uitzilopochtli still bears the traces of his ancient nature as a humming-bird, and Tezcatlipoca of the time when he was no more than a celestial tapir.