What is the correct spelling for STARKE?
This word (Starke) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for STARKE
- stack The young soldier's pluck and decision disposed the colonel in his favor; and, though he felt only a limited confidence in the result of the enterprise, he could not help looking at his watch, time after time, during the minutes which he spent with his officers, behind the feeble rampart of a hay-stack.
- stage "I don't think she recognizes you," Stone said in a stage whisper.
- stake After all, your life and liberty are at stake as much as ours.
- stare "Nothing but stare at Helen Perowne," she said, in a low angry voice.
- stark And very soon his hawk and his hound tumbled down still and motionless beside him; and, out in the stable, his horse became stark and stiff, as if turned to stone.
- starve If a man pile up food while others starve, is not this evil?
- stoke She leaned her head upon her hand, and a rush of pity swept away every other feeling as she recalled that last look at Stoke Moreton, and how Charles had turned so slowly and wearily to go in-doors.
- stork One slab bears an eagle in relief, and under it is a still larger stone sculptured in a diaper pattern, with a stork and crowing cocks worked into the design.
- Starkey Mis Starkey left it with me when she went away, because, she said, it was handy, and I could give it to anybody who wished to look at the place.