What is the correct spelling for STATON?
This word (Staton) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for STATON
- satin I think we need not examine Vasari's casual descriptions quite so closely; "a doublet of silvered satin wherein the stitches could be counted" is fairly accurate.
- seton In some such solar our novelists Seton Merriman and Mr. Mason have laid the scenes of leading episodes in their two charming romances.
- stain Its orthodoxy was without a stain ; for whatever heresies might flow to the great city, no heresy had ever issued thence.
- stanton When Stanton entered the room all observed the strong resemblance between him and Dr. Lacey.
- starting Our starting -point was to find them.
- state However, she returned considerably sooner than I had anticipated, and in a state of intense anger.
- Salton The Salton Buttes are monitored by the California Volcano Observatory for possible future volcanic activity.
- Stan But, said Mr. Miller earnestly, give me something to get a hold of, Mrs. Stan .
- STAT The collectivization strategy covered two directions: model collective structures were set up, such as Gospodării Agricole Colective (GAC; Collective Agricultural Institutions) and Gospodării Agricole de Stat (GAS; Stat e Agricultural Institutions), aimed
- Staten He also acquired familiarity in railway management as a director of one on Staten Island.
37 words made from the letters STATON
3 letter words made from STATON:ans, ant, not, oas, oat, sat, son, sot, tan, tao, tat, tnt, ton, tot.
5 letter words made from STATON:antos, natos, natto, notas, notat, ostan, saton, satto, stato, stoat, tanto, toast.
4 letter words made from STATON:naso, nast, nato, oast, sant, snot, taon, taos, tato, tnts, tons.