What is the correct spelling for STATUTUE?
This word (Statutue) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for STATUTUE
- state "I suppose," she suggested, to help him out, "you're not content with such a state of things?"
- statue Sir Allan proceeded, standing at the head of the table, motionless as a statue, but with a strange look in his white face.
- statuette They stood still for a moment in front of the statuette, looking at each other silently.
- stature Some of them were of very large stature.
- statute "Guess when the boys here have done with the p'lice they'll have the prohibition law wiped out of the statute book, Stormy," he said, with a knowing wink.
- started He started up, and smiled.
- statues The interior contains pictures and statues of some merit.
- statutes After pointing out that the then existing law was embodied in nine statutes, divisible into four classes-County Asylums, Licensed Asylums and Public Asylums, Persons found lunatic by inquisition, and Criminal Lunatics, he observed that his Bill only touched the two first classes, and amended the single Act contained under the first class, as also the three Acts contained under the second class, namely, 2 and 3 Will.