What is the correct spelling for STATYE?
This word (Statye) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for STATYE
- situate This is so when the necrosis is situate in the posterior half of the cartilage, in which case the irritation set up by the disease is confined to the comparatively non-sensitive tissues of the cartilage itself and the fibrous mass of the plantar cushion.
- start And-she's got a clear start, too."
- starter That one taken at Harmon Field, Newfoundland, for a starter.
- startle There is no such sensational effect as a pistol-report to startle the audience this time.
- state Then the state of things quickly changed.
- stated A notice stated that these would be sold at one-thirty precisely.