What is the correct spelling for STAU?
This word (Stau) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for STAU
- stab She had only whispered the words, but they had seemed to stab him, with so much mental force had she sent them out.
- stag A cat may look on a king, and ladies do sometimes look in upon stag parties.
- star It was now as dark as it was likely to be in a star -light night.
- stay May I stay and look at it?
- tau As for Marian we'd better have a meeting of the Phi Sigma Tau to-morrow night and especially request her to be present.
- Stan But a voice in Bart Stan ton's brain said: Not Stan Martin!
- Stu Stu. And will they feed us? You deal unkindly by me. I have sold and borrowed for you, while land or credit lasted; and now, when fortune should be tried, and my heart whispers me success, I am deserted; turned loose to beggary, while You have hoards.
- STA Fortunately the Spanish colony were just establishing a Sanitarium-Sta.
- STAT This horrible punishment did not remain on the Stat ute Books for any very lengthened period, the above statute of Henry being repealed by statutes 1 Edw. VI. c. 12., and 1 Mary, stat.