What is the correct spelling for STAUSE?
This word (Stause) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for STAUSE
- sauce We like to drink the sauce up Toss money at the bar and floss up – Boss Up by ESHAM
- seats On hearing this the honourable aldermen rose horrified from their seats .
- souse Well, w'en the 'ole was cut in its skull I went down on my knees on the edge of it to peep in, when my knees they slipped on the blubber, and in I went 'ead-foremost, souse into the whale's skull, and began to swim for life in the oil.
- stage "'The stage is ready, Sir.
- stairs I suppose those long stairs would keep him from going out till he was good and strong.
- stake And only he had so much at stake .
- stakes The friends of the winner, raising a loud shout of triumph, hurry to the bank and seize and carry off the stakes .
- stale As soon as Andrew was out of sight he pulled his leather satchel round so that he could open it with ease, and, having taken a handful of broken and very stale crumbs out of it for immediate use, he dropped Winsome's parcel within.
- stance If they have not the same lie, then, if the player takes up the same stance at the same distance from the ball when making a brassy shot as when he struck the ball from the tee with his driver, the sole of the club will not sweep evenly along the turf as it comes on to the ball, and the odds will be against a good shot being made.
- stare You needn't stare so-as if you thought I couldn't do it!
- Staves On applying a light, teeth-marks were visible at the very lowest part of the staves.
- Stacy As the authorities were informed of these threats, and Judge Stacy was going to Adrian on business, he proposed to leave with a friend he was to pass the import of these threats, fearing they might quit the stage while passing through our neighborhood, and under cover of night commit their deeds of darkness.
50 words made from the letters STAUSE
3 letter words made from STAUSE:ass, ate, eat, est, eta, sat, sea, set, sse, sue, sus, tau, tea, tss, usa, use, uta, ute.
5 letter words made from STAUSE:asset, easts, estas, sates, satsu, sause, saute, sauts, seats, setsu, staes, suets, tasse.
4 letter words made from STAUSE:east, eats, esau, etau, sate, saue, seas, seat, seta, sets, setu, suea, sues, suet, sust, taue, tues, uate, uses.