What is the correct spelling for STAYE?
This word (Staye) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for STAYE
- sade So also his eighteenth-century replica, the Marquis de Sade , combined with his abominations an impassioned hatred of the Christian religion.
- sate Again her mind wandered, and for two or three hours, refusing to enter the house, she sate muttering to herself the same fancies.
- satyr The Villa Buonarroti, whither Michelangelo was sent as a baby, after the Italian custom, to be nursed in a family of scarpellini, always attracted him, and times without number he had stood admiringly before the wall in one of the rooms, gazing at the figure of the satyr which the infant prodigy drew with a burning stick taken from the fire.
- stael But your new writers-De Stael -Chateaubriand?
- stage I did not understand him and proceeded to the floor before the stage .
- stagy Some who saw 'Manfred,' when revived at Drury Lane by Mr. Chatterton, with Phelps as the hero of Byron's sombre, but impressive, dramatic poem, may possibly, when leaving the house between the acts, have noticed one of the checktakers, an old gentleman of stagy deportment, enveloped in an old, faded cloak.
- stake The best plan is to have the stake in position ready for the tree.
- stale Had Flussissc or Shascinssith survived our long journey, it would be possible, but-" He bowed his head, as if waiting for my wrath at the stale news that the only two power-mechanic scientists on board were D.O.A. "That was tough," I said.
- star Now each star in the heavens is in reality a sun, i.
- stare Little Ben did not look as though he could be of much use on a farm, for he was very thin, and very weak-looking; but apparently this did not occur to his father, who continued to stare at him as though he wondered at his strength.
- state The Old State House!
- stave Is there any way of raising money by which I can stave off the utter ruin that threatens my helpless children?
- stay I expect he's on his way to stay there now!
- stayer Emetic was the fastest sprinter there that day; a sprinter, not a stayer .
- stays Betty, because she, too, saw their running, said finally: 'I suppose, really, one stays pretty much the same sort of person to the end....
- stray In a high jungle we might stray , but here, see how low the grass is!
- sty Then he opened the sty door, softly, and said: "Morra, Hughie."
- style She was beginning to understand her roommate's style of conversation.
- Stayed The Seniors and Middlers arose early and stayed up late to study.
- Stacy Once it occurred to Paul to ask the cashier at the bank what people did with Liberty Bonds which they wanted to dispose of; but on second thought he realized that Mr. Stacy was an intimate friend of his father's and might mention the incident.
- Stacey "Stacey, you're a darling!
- STA In 1513 he painted the magnificent series of frescoes in the church of Sta .
- STE The two eldest sons of the Duc and Duchesse de Guiche have entered the College of Ste .
- stayers Of the eight days five were what are called unpleasant; but the unseasonable cold, which drove the stayers in the house to huddle about the fire, struck the mosquitoes with a torpor which made strolling in the woods a double luxury; while the rain was chiefly of the showery sort, such as a rubber coat and old clothes render comparatively harmless.
- satay In certain periods, such as August (the month of Indonesian independence), McDonalds Indonesia launched local-inspired dishes such as the Burger Sate, a hamburger with satay sauce (spicy ground peanut sauce), with Teh Soda Markisa (passion fruit tea soda)
41 words made from the letters STAYE
5 letter words made from STAYE:asyet, aytes, saety, teays, yeast, yeats.
3 letter words made from STAYE:ate, eat, est, eta, sat, say, sea, set, sty, tay, tea, yea, yes, yet.
4 letter words made from STAYE:ayte, ayts, east, easy, eats, esty, etsy, eyas, sate, seat, seay, seta, seya, stay, stye, tays, tsay, tyas, tyes, yeas, yeta.